Sunday, October 14, 2007

Welcome to my blog

I created this blog because a number of my friends have recently requested that I create an on-line sports blog. After much thought I decided it would be a fun thing to do so here I am. Most people who read this will be my friends, but for those of you who slip up and accidently find this blog, know that I am an insane sports fan. I follow football, basketball and baseball and think I know everything about those three sports. That is not accurate, but I know my fair share and that is what this blog will consist of....my opinion on the issues and happenings in those three sports and probably not much else. So read up and feel free to drop a comment every now and then, I like hearing what others think of my insane opinions. I'll try to post something as often as possible and let me end my first post by saying Matt Holliday just jacked a solo shot over the wall in left field giving the Rockies a 1-0 lead. The kid is a stud and the Diamondbacks are in real trouble.

Until next time,

2 comments:

kgballa said...

about time you started this

lets go bulls and rockets hahahah

Unknown said...

I told you to start this last year. thanks for listening to me. sports are for queers.